Modena Engines Launches the KK1 Engines in order to create an engine that can offer unprecedented levels of performance.
– Architecture designed to keep overall dimensions and weights down to a minimum.
– Rear-tilted cylinder to improve intake flow.
– Carter with removable insert built with thermally insulating material, to maintain mixture temperature and improve volumetric efficiency.
– Resin insert with modifiable shape and volume.
– Separate lubrication system between the gear shift and the primary transmission.
– Water-cooled gear shift to lower temperature of lubricating oil and reduce amount of oil needed.
– Head dividable into two parts with dome machined from solid.
– Bronze ring at the top of the cylinder.
– Main bearings housed on removable metal bushing.